November 23, 2008

Sudoku

Genius is born--not paid.
...Oscar Wilde


Hello hello. I do not suppose I have written on how merry it feels to have completed five semesters of torture. Stash the thought of failing, but hell yeah the Munky is done! For now that is.


By the by, I am delighted to share or more of commemorating my baby sister's triumph! Allow me however to proudly brag about her first. Hee. To the knowledge of some, Alia has been one heck of a genius. I named her little Einstein (also fatty). There are only the two of us girls. Both inheriting each parents' look, many a time we do not resemble as siblings (I do not have your nose though ma, thank God) :p


Alia is more composed than I am. She is way too cool to be a younger sister sometimes it makes me look immature. So to speak, it shows from the outer part of her. Inside she very much is a baby. Being the younger one explains that.


Ever since she learned the definition of exam, Alia for one is the king of awards. Known for her education achievements, she has never once blown off her own trumpet. Just so you know, there is a vast difference between a book-smart, and a smart. Alia is a smart.


She took a liking in Sudoku when it became famous here. With much courage, she participated in a Sudoku competition. It was held early this year and she was proclaimed the national first runner up Sudoku Samurai. Yesterday they held it once more. And! My baby sister won the first place for the regional MSIG Samurai Sudoku Showdown! She even completed the final round in 12 minutes which makes her the fastest among the other competing regions. I am in awe.


She will be competing in the national round soon. It is such a wonderful feeling to be proud. I am beyond proud! Oh my god, I feel the pinch of being a proud parent! I mean education wise, having Alia conquering the awards is no longer alien. So to actually have a Sudoku Samurai sister is to wow for! Yet again, Alia is so composed about it. Acting cool. Agak menyampah, haha.


One of the two qualifying rounds.


Final round.


Cheers to fatty!
 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0