I was tagged.
List 15 weird habits & little known facts in 15 minutes.
1. My nerves get a little twitchy each time the eyes catch imperfections. In a subtle way - disorganise. To say imperfection might imply a little too much, but in my dictionary it refers to every little thing of untidiness. Rimas.
2. Of that matter, there is an assurance of a slight chance to see me literally messy. Perhaps one is in no way of becoming perfect that I see the path to immaculate whatever that is possible to.
3. Because of that too, my friends named me a perfectionist.
4. I detest having the radio in the car start up with the last song played in the middle. So every time I turn on the ignition, it will either be re-winded or fast-forwarded.
5. I am not much of a radio listener. The never-ending adverts irk me, but the utmost annoyance is the idiocy shown by some deejays. You can read one's knowledge at how they converse. Some, totally have none. Zilch.
6. Cats are a no-no. It will take me forever to understand the need of this creature being pampered like a human. No offence to cat lovers but I find it really puzzling.
7. When they say 'oh well, female drivers', I agree to a certain degree. This kind, they are such nuisances! It insults you to have them say so, but come on... drive woman, like how you babble, drive!
8. To that, I don't drive like a lady. Really.
9. You know there exists such individual who try hard at being fake. How so? They create this illusion of having a perfect life, one for others to adore. One that cannot be traced in a glimpse. They think no one will discover the ugly truth. Albeit caught red-handed, lying is their cup of tea. People sadly believe this fake saint more than the genuine. I for one, hate that.
10. There is nothing wrong blogging in Bahasa, especially when you suck at English. Trivial mistakes are fine. We can never be a dictionary. But when you go excessive with the so called bombastic words - used for all the wrong reason, it is pretty shameful. Simple indeed is grandeur.
11. Misspells and stupid shortforms are unforgiven. A sign of distort in one's mind. Susah sangat ke nak taip dengan ejaan yang betul. And 'aku' not 'aq'. How the freaking hell am I suppose to understand that? If ever they appoint spelling polices, voluntarily I would join the force and vow to be the most diligent - giving out tickets to these criminals.
12. Men in full baju melayu attire is uber sexy.
13. I think the meaning of my middle name is pretty scary. It wakes me up to be at par with it. Come to think of it, maybe the reason I don't settle down for average. In a good way that is.
14. Men with sexy voices are drugs.
15. I ran out of weird habits & little known facts to write.
Psst. I did this more than the time limit. Hee.
List 15 weird habits & little known facts in 15 minutes.
1. My nerves get a little twitchy each time the eyes catch imperfections. In a subtle way - disorganise. To say imperfection might imply a little too much, but in my dictionary it refers to every little thing of untidiness. Rimas.
2. Of that matter, there is an assurance of a slight chance to see me literally messy. Perhaps one is in no way of becoming perfect that I see the path to immaculate whatever that is possible to.
3. Because of that too, my friends named me a perfectionist.
4. I detest having the radio in the car start up with the last song played in the middle. So every time I turn on the ignition, it will either be re-winded or fast-forwarded.
5. I am not much of a radio listener. The never-ending adverts irk me, but the utmost annoyance is the idiocy shown by some deejays. You can read one's knowledge at how they converse. Some, totally have none. Zilch.
6. Cats are a no-no. It will take me forever to understand the need of this creature being pampered like a human. No offence to cat lovers but I find it really puzzling.
7. When they say 'oh well, female drivers', I agree to a certain degree. This kind, they are such nuisances! It insults you to have them say so, but come on... drive woman, like how you babble, drive!
8. To that, I don't drive like a lady. Really.
9. You know there exists such individual who try hard at being fake. How so? They create this illusion of having a perfect life, one for others to adore. One that cannot be traced in a glimpse. They think no one will discover the ugly truth. Albeit caught red-handed, lying is their cup of tea. People sadly believe this fake saint more than the genuine. I for one, hate that.
10. There is nothing wrong blogging in Bahasa, especially when you suck at English. Trivial mistakes are fine. We can never be a dictionary. But when you go excessive with the so called bombastic words - used for all the wrong reason, it is pretty shameful. Simple indeed is grandeur.
11. Misspells and stupid shortforms are unforgiven. A sign of distort in one's mind. Susah sangat ke nak taip dengan ejaan yang betul. And 'aku' not 'aq'. How the freaking hell am I suppose to understand that? If ever they appoint spelling polices, voluntarily I would join the force and vow to be the most diligent - giving out tickets to these criminals.
12. Men in full baju melayu attire is uber sexy.
13. I think the meaning of my middle name is pretty scary. It wakes me up to be at par with it. Come to think of it, maybe the reason I don't settle down for average. In a good way that is.
14. Men with sexy voices are drugs.
15. I ran out of weird habits & little known facts to write.
Psst. I did this more than the time limit. Hee.