If I was damned of body and soul,
I know whose prayers would make me whole,
Mother o' mine, O mother o' mine.
...Rudyard Kipling
Mother o' mine, O mother o' mine.
...Rudyard Kipling
My beloved mother turns 46 today!
Sorry I could not gather the time to write you something. It has been a ridiculously hectic week. But! I managed to find an old writing (which you had read) to perhaps end the night in a sparkling way.
Whatever mask I wear, none will disguise its nearest best around you. The gift every mother has is of God's will. Of knowing what's best for her child. And to this very day, I thank you for choosing the right white canvas...
To my ultimate best friend - one that I shall have for an eternal,
Happy Birthday!
For this life and the after, may Allah bless you always. I love you.
On a different path, the presentation went exquisitely well. Our business proposal was in fact, a very valuable proposition. Thank you dear assessor! My heartiest thank you to Liyana and Arif. Could not have aced it without you both. Job well done, once again.
A toast to GooGoo, Ducky and Munky!
Because we did such a splendid job, we rewarded ourselves a movie. Madagascar 2 is super hilarious! Go watch it people, pronto! Sure will tickle your funny bones. And little Alakay is just too adorable!
Because we did such a splendid job, we rewarded ourselves a movie. Madagascar 2 is super hilarious! Go watch it people, pronto! Sure will tickle your funny bones. And little Alakay is just too adorable!
One more paper, and the Munky is done!
