May 14, 2008

For Niksu

5 presents:
I frankly do not quite understand what you meant by presents. But judging by the latter, they should be of materials. Still the question is of what I want or what I have? And because I feel more like babbling rather than filling in this questionnaire I shall ditch the first question. I dislike answering incomplete questions, in general. Incomplete questions also show distorted state of whoever set them. There is a difference between metaphorical and straight-cut questions.

5 reasons for the above:
Reason to my babbling would be, I am off my chump. Therefore not answering seems appropriate. Chortle.

5 impressions on the one that I admire:
- is an obeying Muslim
- stands up for his beliefs
- speaks of an intelligent mind
- is punctual
- respects others

Best thing he ever did for me:
Everything Adam Levine does melt me heart!

5 greatest inventions:
- car
- wrist watch
- broadband
- laptop
- hand phone

5 most hated:
- liar
- hypocrite
- false promises
- indecisive
- disorganised

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0