My mind has been pretty disturbed lately. Once I manage to assemble the scattered thoughts, I sure will share them. Ever since I returned home from Bahau (participated in a home stay program) some of my viewpoints have changed. Drastically. The intersection of my perplexity and yours might arise, but in a definite assurance, how we resolve the matter will totally bounce.
A day out with mother today is fulfilling. My mother surely is my ultimate best friend. From the losers I’ve met to the little things I cherish in life, she knows. I’m not here to pen down grateful thoughts though, just cherishing our shared passion, books. I have a serious book fetish problem. Initially there were 5 books pending to be read, now it has upgraded to more than 10 books. Thanks ma! I am content because they absolutely aren’t textbooks. Laugh.
Psst. Any idea which one I should escape myself into first?
I am Muslim by Dina Zaman
A Child Called 'It' by Dave Pelzer
The Road by Cormac McCarthy
Diary of a Hapless Househusband by Sam Holden
The Girls by Lori Lansens
Animal Farm by George Orwell
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
Books chosen by my sister, which I think are quite interesting;
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch with Jeffrey Zaslow
Diary by Chuck Palahniuk
Dance Dance Dance by Haruki Murakami
And my beloved friend Azlyn recommended;
Reaching for the Stars by Sheikh Mustapha Shukor Al-Masrie
I had my hands on The Color Purple by Alice Walker before semester break started, it is a must read!