May 12, 2008

Innuendo

I cannot sleep. It’s almost 4 o’clock in the morning. I just cannot sleep.


Insomnia. Perhaps I’m experiencing that for the first time. I think. Is it good? Something I should be proud of? Laugh.


Ah, before the gibberish starts, I shall warn you, you’re boarding an innuendo flight. I haven’t been much reading. Brain’s just all dried up. Typical excuse, mind me. Abort if innuendo language is not your cup of tea. Or maybe I’m fast forwarding uncertainty? Anyhow, I’m in no stable emotional state. Slightly off the rocker they call it.


Confused? Count me in. I can assure you I’m punching this keyboard just to pass the time. Of no particular purposes am I fusing these words. Guess I have lost in touch with the little voices. Still, none appears desperate to vent out, yet comfortably humming their songs. Each of which adds to the already polluted rhythm. I need a new orchestra. Preferably with a violinist looking alike Keanu Reeves. Drop the white bearded cellist, please. It sorts of discolour the stage, really.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I fell asleep. So much for insomnia.


Good morning world! I can see the sun’s streaking gleam outside my window. Another blazing day I suppose. The kind that depletes the mood of going out. Unfortunately, I have to hand in yesterday’s impromptu task. It is annoying to my organized brain to participate in a disorganized committee. Rhetorical, I know. Still am typing the innuendo language, mind you.


Not that I can bug in the much more I presume experienced and brainier lads, but stash the normal school of thought. Oh lord. I just dirtied the phrase. But really, this school of thought is apologetically sad. Wonder how I could perhaps at least turn it 45 degrees. I am nosy, busted.


Freeze.


Okay so I read through what I have so far written. Laugh. The brain just so you know is not that organize though. It becomes one when it sees hay wired management. Maybe I spoke to soon, concerning I do not run any huge organizations, but that topsy-turvy lead is to snicker at.


I am a member of this heinous society. The one that whines and just have too many say. Let me justify though, only to my school of thought. Hmm this school crap is starting to irk me. Yes, I agitate myself. Whimsical, try it.


It is an obvious no point post. I’m feeling me. It’s a good 10 minutes time wasting though. Oh yes, sorry I killed your perhaps should have been productive time. Thank you for reading. Have a great Tuesday!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0