In a nutshell, loving someone is about
giving, not receiving.
..Nicholas Sparks
giving, not receiving.
..Nicholas Sparks
Happy new year! 2007! I've been busy for the past few days, hardly was at home. I went to PD, Penang, Johor (despite the terrible banjir, Kluang wasn't affected though) & Pahang. People asked on my resolutions, hmm. I have none, nil. Can't recall making any resolutions. Surely ended up not meeting the 'goals'. Maka, I flow with the 'go'. Haha buruk betul bunyi. And current new year felt no different. Being busy probably distract the new year feeling. But really, January 1st 2007 rose like other days. Ordinary. Yet, I do hope & wish for greatness. Of what, I'm not sure of. Surely to be happy & to end each day feeling satisfied, knowing my loved ones are at peak of joy. Also to be able to help & touch others' hearts. Jolly! And people, don't resolute because others do. And ukur baju di badan sendiri! (Did i get that right?) you'll just lupa, give up on it before you even try to reach it, and ended up frustrated. That's when the masalah timbul. Simply because being mentally distracted. Like mak said, buat kerja biar sampai habis, no matter remeh benda tuh, habiskan betul2, only then you won't regret. Outcome lain cerita. And one person tak pernah failed doing so, my AYAH. He gets things done!
Thanking all for wondrous things done, touched me in many ways. Blessings from God to all of u. Never stop lightening others' paths, and have faith in yourself. When you feel down, there are always those unluckier than you. Lead your heart to good. Never give up, for losers simply give in. And peace to all, better days ahead, always.. be HAPPY ;D
Thanking all for wondrous things done, touched me in many ways. Blessings from God to all of u. Never stop lightening others' paths, and have faith in yourself. When you feel down, there are always those unluckier than you. Lead your heart to good. Never give up, for losers simply give in. And peace to all, better days ahead, always.. be HAPPY ;D