December 27, 2006

Nabila

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY
NABILA MOHD AZIZAN!

Dear Nabila,

Of nothing else, I write you a note. Of running the mill, I speak meekly. Wishing to share bottomless gratitude upon celebrating you. Others need not know what we have gone through. Not even we, should reminisce pasts unnecessarily. They are to be kept in a glittered musical box with a petite, slender ballerina dancing inside, without a halt. And opened up to lighten grays, making you feel utmost merriment, never poignant. The music serenades memoirs of you, me, us together. Singing to us always. Swaying to the rainbow, where only colours fill our days. Not letting blacks, grays and of such contort the horizon. You lead and rock this stale heart. Dare I not ask for better partner. Future scares when there is no you by my side. No one to dance with. Without you is not what I'd dream of living, will not imagine too. They love, hate and left, yet you care endlessly. More than a friend you always are to me. Loving you, wishing you happiness & success in years ahead. Need I not worry like others, I have you to dance with.

Happy birthday!
 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0