Apa yang kurasakan
Apa yang kau dengarkan
Bukan lagu cinta
- Marcell
Ever since I got here, my iTunes library is barely the capacity of what I had back home. One apparent reason is kakak. She was always the one sending me songs, especially that of my forte. I'd have to say my current song vocabulary is fairly limited. Not that it's a problem or whatsoever, but I miss having kakak replenishing my music book.
I seldom hit the play button on Malay or Indonesian songs here. As how I've observed, iTunes' shuffle is horrible. Utterly rubbish. So when it jumps to that genre, it keeps playing that of Ungu or Peterpan. I suppose because the number of songs top other artists'. It brings back the memory when kakak and I went mad over the CDs sold at our neighboring country. Dygta definitely was the purchase.
*By the by, Aida got me into writing this. Why? Cause she had all the songs playing on her laptop and I started going through my collection. Bukan Lagu Cinta by Marcell (featuring Karen Pooroe) totally had me. Now I'm slightly (okay a bit more) pumped up to read those 100 pages of confusion. But wait, gotta ink down that speech first. Ah.
Oh yes not to forget this song. Ran me completely emotional when I hit the piano keys. Now... lupa dah.
*By the by always remind me of kakak. I felt funny she didn't know the existence of that sequence connector. Guess I just plain miss her.