July 12, 2009

Kite-rrific!

Time isn't so friendly these days. Before I could absorb the laughter, my weekends were killed. As though the more you're enjoying it, the quicker it dies. The thought of having two weekends left is such a storm.

So let's not rain just yet, shall we?


Kakak suggested we go for a kiting and not only did we kite, we had picnic and played cards. And for the lots who joined us, thank you :) Kepong Metropolitan Park indeed is a breathtaking place. People started crowding the place late in the evening. The sight of all those kites flying, wonderful!



Oh I must mention this, Delicious at Marc's Service Residence is just beautiful! A pity I didn't snap photos of the interior... well I don't want to be chased away. Very uncouth too for that matter. Next stop, Delicious at Dua Residency!


The best iced peach tea.
 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0