It's been awhile since I last answered a tag. They tagged me in Facebook but I prefer publishing it here, so here goes. And yes Namie, I shall answer as interesting (merepek) as possible.
1. How old are you?
Why not ask how young are you? I bet those blonde-haired aunties won't mind exposing their real age.
2. Are you single?
Married to John Legend, like hello?
3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
Oh fine reality check. When I'm ready to wake up next to the same face everyday.
4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
You mean like John Legend? *shining eyes*
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
Adam Levine.
6. Who will be your bridesmaid & best man?
I'm planning to elope. Forgive me.
7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
Oh my god, seriously... a garden wedding!
8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Definitely not Malaysia, can ah?
9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
You know this question ironically implies to our parents. It's always their guests, not ours.
10. Will that include your exes?
Are their parents my parents' acquaintances?
11. How many layers of cake do you want?
As long as all the tiers are made of real cake. Why do I wanna pay for some stupid sponge?
12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Hmm...
13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
Surprise surprise!
14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon & fork? knife?
Pakai kaki tak nak? What stupid question is this?
1. How old are you?
Why not ask how young are you? I bet those blonde-haired aunties won't mind exposing their real age.
2. Are you single?
Married to John Legend, like hello?
3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
Oh fine reality check. When I'm ready to wake up next to the same face everyday.
4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
You mean like John Legend? *shining eyes*
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
Adam Levine.
6. Who will be your bridesmaid & best man?
I'm planning to elope. Forgive me.
7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
Oh my god, seriously... a garden wedding!
8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Definitely not Malaysia, can ah?
9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
You know this question ironically implies to our parents. It's always their guests, not ours.
10. Will that include your exes?
Are their parents my parents' acquaintances?
11. How many layers of cake do you want?
As long as all the tiers are made of real cake. Why do I wanna pay for some stupid sponge?
12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Hmm...
13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
Surprise surprise!
14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon & fork? knife?
Pakai kaki tak nak? What stupid question is this?
15. Champagne or red wine?
Mineral water.
16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Does it matter?
17. Money or household items?
A grand piano, please.
18. How many kids would you like to have?
Hahahaha.
19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
Why would I want to?
20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
Mine?