June 25, 2009

Orang Tua

Babbling mode automated.

To whom it may concern:
The close button has an x to it. Goodbye.

You know, I love my father. I love him that I wish my prince charming is as a gentleman as he is. And that I also wish my knight in shining armour is as faithful (to God and his family) as he is.

BUT

When it comes to nagging, I'd like to trade Bryan Adams for a father. So that the nagging sounds like a lullaby.

He will happily press the repeat button and destroy it! Even if I miraculously manage to replace it, with the advancement of technology the inbox is flooded with his name.

1. Stubborn - checked.
2. Procrastinate - checked.
3. Stubborn - checked.
4. Tak boleh kena tegur - checked.
How mother describes both our (my sister and I) brattiness.
5. Stubborn - (CHECKED).

See I'm as stubborn as you are. Genetic, runs in the blood does it not?

You always need to be reminded!

My parents' favourite headline. I have to honestly admit though that without their nagging, I must have been one useless creature. But ayah, I'm twenty not two. Can I please choose when I want to be two and not twenty?

Oh well, at least the last time I called him orang tua, he admitted willingly. Miracle.
 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0