Babbling continues.
Mother came into my room with beautiful cotton fabrics. My favourite. Before I could say anything,
Oh tak payah lah, tak sempat nak buat and bawa pun (mother giggled).
SEDIH GILA NI. They're just so lovely. Not the kind you'll find here. Lagi rasa malas nak pack baju. Dah lah tak boleh bawa semua, I don't even get to wear them! And this year lah yang paling banyak than I've ever had before. Bencinya.
But that's okay, I'm half smiling. The set of jewellery, cantik. I love you mak. Thank you. Ok bye.
Mother came into my room with beautiful cotton fabrics. My favourite. Before I could say anything,
Oh tak payah lah, tak sempat nak buat and bawa pun (mother giggled).
SEDIH GILA NI. They're just so lovely. Not the kind you'll find here. Lagi rasa malas nak pack baju. Dah lah tak boleh bawa semua, I don't even get to wear them! And this year lah yang paling banyak than I've ever had before. Bencinya.
But that's okay, I'm half smiling. The set of jewellery, cantik. I love you mak. Thank you. Ok bye.