May 18, 2009

Shooting Star

We need men that can dream of things that never were.
- John F. Kennedy


I hate being awakened in the middle of night. Stirred by the sound of nothingness and the only thing explainable is spacing out. How I wish this kind of awakening is a twitch. Like a hump in between the road – take a breather. Bah, how I wish.

It’s a miracle on its own how life swivels us around. Waste it not for life has no rewind button. Seize the day, not that I object. Live for tomorrow, a bit of an optimist there.

The earth is round, or rather specifically a sphere. When some of us believe in karma the one that says what goes around comes around, do not deny them. Everything does happen for a reason – a reason to conclude the initial. Give a thought, the ending is concluded when the beginning is met.

Sway away for what I have written confuses you. Dream with me for what I have deemed in smitten you. Life is too short to be wasted in shallow; life indeed is long enough to be cherished in gaiety.

If he claims he has seen the world, trust him not when he has yet to experience a ‘boss’. If she claims she has that much to talk about, shut her off when she has yet to live three decades.

It is all about giving. The littlest thing that means a whole lot to the receiver defines you. Be it not known to the whole world, but when it touches one heart it gleams on forever.

Goodnight and truly have that sweet dream.
 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0