At the kitchen, while I was chopping off capsicums...
Baba: Hahaha! So... has someone just grew bigger and taller (looked at my sister) or someone has just shrunk (looked at me)?
Munky: Cis.
A big laugh from everyone.
Munky: Oh my god. Naqi tinggi lagi ke?
Looking at me head to toe, he snickered and walked off.
Mak Yung: Haa habislah, soon the little ones will leave you behind.
Mak Lang: Takpe, at least you're taller than your aunties.
Mak Yung: Eh! No! I'm taller than her. Hahaha.
Munky: Cis.
Munky: Stress stress.
But! Thanks to the height, I get to be the adik, hee.
Baba: Hahaha! So... has someone just grew bigger and taller (looked at my sister) or someone has just shrunk (looked at me)?
Munky: Cis.
A big laugh from everyone.
***
Munky: Oh my god. Naqi tinggi lagi ke?
Looking at me head to toe, he snickered and walked off.
Mak Yung: Haa habislah, soon the little ones will leave you behind.
Mak Lang: Takpe, at least you're taller than your aunties.
Mak Yung: Eh! No! I'm taller than her. Hahaha.
Munky: Cis.
***
Cik Ita: Eh! Kenapa dengan muka tu?Munky: Stress stress.
But! Thanks to the height, I get to be the adik, hee.