Love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous.
Love is never boastful or conceited, it is never rude or selfish.
It does not take offence and is not resentful.
...A Walk to Remember
Love is never boastful or conceited, it is never rude or selfish.
It does not take offence and is not resentful.
...A Walk to Remember
Nak puasa tapi wan takde, is there going to be any barbeque?
Just when the little voices whispered, my sister told me we are going to KL tomorrow. The tradition remains.
"Wan buat macam ni bagi cucu-cucu wan semangat nak puasa"
It did motivate us, least I for one felt it. The buka puasa with her had always been a treasure. While waiting for the calling of azan Maghrib, stories of how we, the grandkids carved our fasting journeys were her favourite. The little ones did way better than me - completed the whole month as early as six years old. Or was it five? Well me, just halfway through. I fell sick, seriously.
Today marks the third month, but the very beginning of a Ramadhan without her. Eventually the first Aidil Fitri without arwah wan. It seems like a second ago I held her hand and kissed her forehead. Sometimes I forget that she had left this world. And when reality bounced, it takes forever to recover.
I love you, more than ever.
Just when the little voices whispered, my sister told me we are going to KL tomorrow. The tradition remains.
"Wan buat macam ni bagi cucu-cucu wan semangat nak puasa"
It did motivate us, least I for one felt it. The buka puasa with her had always been a treasure. While waiting for the calling of azan Maghrib, stories of how we, the grandkids carved our fasting journeys were her favourite. The little ones did way better than me - completed the whole month as early as six years old. Or was it five? Well me, just halfway through. I fell sick, seriously.
Today marks the third month, but the very beginning of a Ramadhan without her. Eventually the first Aidil Fitri without arwah wan. It seems like a second ago I held her hand and kissed her forehead. Sometimes I forget that she had left this world. And when reality bounced, it takes forever to recover.
I love you, more than ever.