August 02, 2008

Crap

Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love.
...Nelson Rockfeller


Oh yeah, that particular paragraph was a bit uncouth of me. Oh fine, the whole post was discourteous. It even got mother laughing hard and said that paragraph must be avoided by whom it may concern. But you just can’t help it when you have reached the limit. Least I think it is better to unleash them in words rather than eye to eye verbally smashing them. Not to worry ma, she is not that smart to understand a word I have written. Another b to the I m bo. Really.


Seriously, how harsh was it? Looks like another tad disjoint in my brain. If ever it goes overboard, then I myself might want to run away from me too. Hmm not that it is possible however. Oh bummer. You see, final year has really gotten me in the sanity. Pfft.


I need ayah. Having ma is having the ultimate babbling partner, the best boy trash talk, the wittiest varsity whining, the never-ending do’s and don’ts of whatever possible, not to forget the impeccable wise says which most times were rejected by my ears but in the end marked me with the ‘I told you so’ red coloured stamp. Ouch.


But I need ayah, my apprehension getaway. Making the impossible possible. Getting me what I want at any time. The sweet tooth surprises of just what I need at stressful times. Also! The moolah, winks. Makes ugly worries dust off. Fathers do that don’t they? Magical.


Come back home. Alia and I want holiday and shop till we drop plays. My bully target next to Alia, teasing him is so much more exhilarating than teasing her. My baby sister will give me that who is the supposed big sister here remark. Humph. Only ma succeeds in the agitate Alia chart. She can annoy Alia like crap. Bravo ma, bravo!


Therefore I need ayah. To tease him being old and never want to admit he is, to give him sneaky notes when people praise him on looking young and dashing. People, he has aged. Definitely not my boyfriend, please check your eyes. And to make fun of him never admitting he has grown fat. You have! The clothes did not just shrink. He talks people out with cheesy reason. I miss you.


Oh yes, happy August!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0