As long as you keep a person down,
Some part of you has to be down there to hold him down,
So it means you cannot soar as you otherwise might.
...Marian Anderson
Well, hello hello. The monkey has been awfully busy. Final year kicked off last two weeks and the ongoing classes are such pain in the arse. To reset your mind back to reality is absurdly revolting. Because semester break was of nothing but jumping around rainbows, staring at the class schedule is tiring enough. If you are already feeling nauseous, be my guest just click the ‘x’ button. This is another rubbish post. The monkey, just so you know is a step closer to crown itself the ultimate whiner. It just loves to whine. Hmm, should have been her instead of it. Am certainly a being with a definite gender.
These past few days have seen me donned in raging pants. Blame the hormone or whatsoever that is toying in my body but people grow up! Just bravo! Congratulations for crushing that one happy bean dancing in me. It is not like I have nothing better to do than to entertain you silly suckers. Yes, I am blunt, so very straight forward that I have hurt some. Oops, you are a saint you have never hurt a soul. Bullshit. I do not vent my anger anytime of any day at any frigging place for no reason though. Enough is enough. If you wish to settle down for a larger interval of tolerance, do not look for me.
I am feeling so very farcically bitchy.
Whether it is the trend today or it is just me who hates stupidity, tolerating inanity is definitely not my forte. Seriously. Sorry you are born dumb, but I do believe there is an acceptance region in that dumbness. Just in case you want to walk in that idiot shoes today, think again.
There are people in this beloved world who just so happen love to seek advices, but never listen. I am not precisely sure what is wrong with their ears, but seriously, I think you should go to the nearest ENT and get them checked. Later get verified for competency of installing further advices. But that would be at a different station. To have someone listening to you is good enough, to have another who never failed to guide you is a gift. You do not go knocking at anyone’s door for fun. And in contrary, people do not just bubble out words to have them popped in a blink of an eye! Is it that hard to at least sink in what has been said? Blah.
I do not like you, never the extra other way around. And I am positive my feet will not float on cloud nine. Not with you. Well, it is not like I have ever given you any hope. Not that you have actually confessed, but mind you, the hitting signs are just so obvious. Repulsive. And what is with the whole spreading rumour? People coming up to me asking if we are together? Back off or I will never see you eye to eye. Get a life, loser.
Yes, I am such a woody woodpecker at times it irks your delicate ears. For the record, I do not just babble to anyone. It is to those I truly am comfortable with, and that I have entrusted my heart to. So to get that blur expression of yours can be pretty hurtful. Does it kill you to not be oblivious? It is not like I only befriended you a second ago. Suddenly now my sarcasm wit got deep into you? So deep it got you spoken to me in such way?
That was my final say to you. Stop trying to contact me, just a waste of time. The happy story of our close bond back then, I cherish. Let’s just say I am seriously tired of you wanting to change. You are never going to and will always be that asshole. Like you idiotically said, it is the life you have always wanted. I pity you. I really do. For your information, I know every little thing you did. I do. I am not stupid. It is not so hard to notice a liar’s pants’ on fire. Thank you for never actually called to ask how I am really doing. Brag all you want, bastard.
How about stop being a slut? I once trusted you. It was a meaningful lesson, taught me so much and definitely has seen a wise leaf grown. I do not care, and never wish to know a thing about you. Can you not do the same? What benefit you out of bad mouthing me to the whole varsity if you may? Such an unfortunate to be in the same play date, thanks to your hay wired head. I wish I do not have to feel queasy each time I see you. Pretty face with a cheap attitude. Sad.
Oh and dearly beloved, stop being pretentious. It takes two to tango. You never put an effort. But you cried. Situation has just worsened, eventually it will fade. Oh yes, yes I can see you are happy. So why not be happy for me too? Perhaps the medium you tried to portray the happiness is just hiding the truth. Oh my. That is pathetic. I have my limits, really. Just like everyone else. Right now, it has somehow reached its boiling point. Every now and then I sort of refrigerate myself to reduce the heat. But they might run out off coolers, you know.
I sure am one angry beaver. Pardon me. Siapa makan cili, dia terasa pedas. Maybe, just maybe that is why I do not eat spicy food. Hot.