Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves
..Alexander Chalmbers
Excuse my hiatus. I still suffer the post-exam mental exhaustion. This time around, I need more time to recover compared to previous two semesters because not one paper seems to promise a jolly triumph. I’m not asking much, just wanting to pass all papers. There’s always hope, n’est-ce pas?
It’s my mother’s birthday today. Sadly, my brain is all dried up. I couldn’t possibly squeeze it any harder. It needs vacation.
Nevertheless, I wish to share the joy of love and celebrate another year of wisdom with all of you. Because I am no prominent writer, it appears shameful at times to have the feeling that no one reads your writings. But I have my mother, the biggest fan of my shrine of thoughts. That alone completes my day. Therefore it is appropriate enough that I commemorate her day here, aligns other soulful words.
Again, my brain is all dried up. So I lay few pieces of thoughts which I caress soon as the last sentence ended. It patched my heart with lessons of life, namely of mothers. Read between the lines, only then will you grasp the message.
And to my mother,
Happy 45th Birthday! I know now and always, I can never outdo your undying love. But please do know that, my love for you is eternal. May Allah bless you this life and the after. Lighten their paths more than you’ve always been doing, for the world is always in thirst of a beautiful Muslim woman like you.