It has been a while since I scribe what is lingering in mind. Thus there isn’t much to notch. Really. My days are becoming dreary by days. I’m one of those who much or less are practising routines. Boring. Still, I’m somewhat excited. Thrill in anticipation. Hoping my future promises more colours. Hoping to venture variety contours of life. And taking every step wisely yet not forgetting to have fun. Nevertheless, these are words. Spoken upon feeling so, forgotten when doing so. By days, as a result of boredom, I came to many conclusions. Tartly, I learnt of people’s behaviours. Sweetly, I appreciate more of their kindness. My eyes are wide opened, realising whom, are sincerely friends of mine.
Learning of others’ behaviours is exhilarating. Really. But this is entirely in a girl’s eyes. How she sees others. Some remains, some fades. Never will she stop observing. Thus, in her own mind, she speaks to herself. Afraid of losing, rejection, anger, she dares not to hurt others. Assuming through writing, will she be able to ease the apprehension. And through writing does make her humane. From kids to adults, she sees the differences. At times sceptical and at times convinced by one’s characters. Fascinating.
I am very much happy with life right now. Why? I do not face worse scenarios like some. I live harmoniously with beautiful family. Plus friends. Contrary, I sigh at times thinking of how slowly the joy of being around with close friends is loosening. There is no need to be cynical. It is factual. That is life. The beginning of real life I supposed. Many have been telling me that. And I’m accepting that fact drastically. It is to one’s effort a bond is able to last long. Eternal? It becomes delusive. I used to say, loving them eternally. Much now, I become skeptical of own words.
Nevertheless, I will not be, one who forgets. I hope. Trying my best to hold onto the bond I have always wanted. And the bond we created with love. It is of love we have faith in others. But once hatred fills the air, we take for granted. We prefer not to be the one to make the first move. We wait to be approached. Sigh. Even in slight of frustration, I still am thankful of being able to spend times with loved ones.
Learning of others’ behaviours is exhilarating. Really. But this is entirely in a girl’s eyes. How she sees others. Some remains, some fades. Never will she stop observing. Thus, in her own mind, she speaks to herself. Afraid of losing, rejection, anger, she dares not to hurt others. Assuming through writing, will she be able to ease the apprehension. And through writing does make her humane. From kids to adults, she sees the differences. At times sceptical and at times convinced by one’s characters. Fascinating.
I am very much happy with life right now. Why? I do not face worse scenarios like some. I live harmoniously with beautiful family. Plus friends. Contrary, I sigh at times thinking of how slowly the joy of being around with close friends is loosening. There is no need to be cynical. It is factual. That is life. The beginning of real life I supposed. Many have been telling me that. And I’m accepting that fact drastically. It is to one’s effort a bond is able to last long. Eternal? It becomes delusive. I used to say, loving them eternally. Much now, I become skeptical of own words.
Nevertheless, I will not be, one who forgets. I hope. Trying my best to hold onto the bond I have always wanted. And the bond we created with love. It is of love we have faith in others. But once hatred fills the air, we take for granted. We prefer not to be the one to make the first move. We wait to be approached. Sigh. Even in slight of frustration, I still am thankful of being able to spend times with loved ones.