February 17, 2006

What Goes Around Comes Around

Sigh. At times, I doubt the truth. Most times, I believe in so. Feelings are not predictable. No one will ever reveal what is hiding inside. Even you will not discover what is hidden. Well you might, unnoticed. The world moves, never does it stop. As the clock ticks, you move. Lead life as it is. One is contempt, the other is in glee. Balance you might want to name it. I believe in karma, the one that says ‘what goes around comes around’. You might not realise, but if you ponder a while there’s no other way to define life as to what life really is to you.

I have witnessed such. For i shall not simply believe in tales. One is always reflected by his own doings. How you treat others is a definite how others will treat you. We never realise, never learn and never even bother. But we blame others, blame life but not ourselves. It is a shame if you do not admit you do too. Everyone does. Yet, one is different than others. Therefore, it is in no doubt, there are people who are not selfish.

They are those who care. No human is perfect. True, but truthfully, I think we are. We are sent to this world in benign. Innocent we were, we follow the path written. Eventually, we embark our own journey. At times, we forget other times we remember. In denial, we say we have forgotten but truth is, they are all fresh in mind. But we move on. One should not be selfish. We have loved ones to think of. Past is past. What awaits next always is a mystery. And that is an adventure.

Each day is a treasure box of gifts from God,
just waiting to be opened.
Open your gifts with excitement.
You will find forgiveness attached to ribbons of joy.
You will find love wrapped in sparkling gems.
..Joan Clayton

Wonderful isn't it? I could not agree more. Nevertheless, at times I forget. I take things for granted but I never will deny my mistakes. I have great parents as examples. You do not hurt others just because they have hurt you. You pray to Allah, you seek for His forgiveness. Pray in the hope that they will realise their mistakes and learn that, some people are given the ability to understand others without understanding them. Confusing? Not telling tales, it is true.

Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. is the best example. He prayed for others even those who hated him. Those who hurt him, his family, his people, our God. Still we haven't heard of one who is likely to have such character.

There are those who observe, who speak of truth. Others doubt their thoughts but if you ponder deeply, you know that they are right. They see what others do not. I have great respect for them. And you will come to an understanding, sooner or later. Always, bear in mind that what goes around comes around.

Always remember,
be nice to people,
be good to others,
and be humble in your life.
..my mom

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0