(Someone you wish you could meet)
The growth of a child is fundamentally affected by his or her upbringing. Having said so, a child who is constantly abused while growing up is less likely to be appreciative of the carefree days. Their childhood is robbed by the drama that they did not sign up for.
The growth of a child is fundamentally affected by his or her upbringing. Having said so, a child who is constantly abused while growing up is less likely to be appreciative of the carefree days. Their childhood is robbed by the drama that they did not sign up for.
I used to believe that there is a faulty personality in an abused child, which is shown only when he or she has grown up. I never thought that at the tender age of seven, a child is already able to show how affected he or she is by the torment. This thought is provoked when I witness it in front of my very eyes.
My childhood days were indeed pleasant, nonchalant to the point that I could laugh about the similarities with my friends. That to me is the beauty of it. But when I look into the eyes of my seven years old cousin, I see despair. Only seven but his personalities can easily be traced as disturbed. That seven years old boy, my seven years old cousin is very dear to me. And the fact that I am miles away from him aches my heart.
Aman, kak long misses you more than you could grasp the meaning of miss itself. God is great, for that alone you will mature into a man -- one who speaks of wisdom and walks the path of an intellect.