Pick a star on the dark horizon, and follow the light.
Farrah Ashiela
April 7, 1989
If I could, I would have but my muse is on hiatus. Somewhere within this numbskull there's still that voice whispering to be heard. Such a pity they both lead separate ways, perhaps for a breather. Along this hay-wired maze though, I follow the dandelions; hoping to land on never-land. With the hope of mirth on this day, this very day I hum to you the birthday song.
We go way back since primary school. The many times I scold you, the countless times I pray for you. You are that special, and that one fine day will come. The shiniest star comes from within.
Happy birthday sweetheart. Have a stupendous twenty-first! I love you always.
Your talent truly is a gift.
What love really is.
I'll come back when you call me,
No need to say goodbye.
- The Call, Regina Spektor
