October 14, 2009

Blocked

I'm taking a break from writing, so I write. How twisted. It's never fun when you write because you have to. Albeit given the freedom to choose your own topic, the chemistry isn't the same. The reminder keeps popping out to inform you the deadline. I personally have always hated factual writing. It's just so dead. Perhaps that part of me isn't actuarial material. Because seriously, actuarial people are more or less like a stone. No kidding. But wait, which part of me is actuarial-like anyway? Oh come on, let's take a break from that now, shall we Munky?

I've red marks all over my draft paper. Quite frankly, I dislike what I wrote. Like I said, it's just so dead. Facts are facts. So how can they become lively? They can't! Stats, figures, and whatnot. Why am I doing this again? But that was for writing skill class, no numbers were included. Still, how bloody many times do we need to be taught that an organized article consists of an introduction, a body and a conclusion? Like duh?

And seriously. Do you even see people blogging in such way? Well not that I know the real definition of blogging. Does anyone happen to? I mean, no offense, journal sort of blog is such a turn off. Unless you're Adam Levine (where has he been anyway?) I'd be all hyped to know about your private life. But wait, there's Twitter for that. Worry not, I immediately tap the 'x' button somewhere on top of this window when I hop onto one. Just stating the obvious.

Speaking of which, I'm always appalled at how oblivion one can be. Given all the hints and answers even... he/she remains ignorant. And I'm not talking about current happenings here, please. How can you buat bodoh? I don't trust you blur-heads. You prefer to be in denial than to confront. Screw commitments. Just so you know, confrontation and commitment are two different things. By spelling itself shows.

By the by, there are a few of the daily entry which is worth be wasted time for. Really. Just something in the way the words are fused. But of course preferences differ - makes the world harmonious. Ha ha. Instead of saying my cup of tea, he/she says my forte. Or simpler my thing. What thing lah?

Excusez-moi, I'm having back to back midterms. I just need to babble. My loyal babbling listener doesn't seem to care anymore. Bosan dah kot. Anyway, what kind of a comparison was that? Writing to blogging? Hmm.

I'm bidding goodnight now. This monkey is seriously off her chump.
 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0