The one thing my baby sister and I have in common is our awesome parents. Other than that, we are mutually exclusive (note the math term). And the one thing I want from her now, is her brain! She's such a genius it makes me look smart. People would often assume I too am smart because Little Einstein is my sister. She'd be on stage receiving awards for best student in this and that subject, to the extend my parents and I are immune to prize giving ceremonies.
Back home, Alia would always update me on her exam results. She'd come up to me and rant about it. But she always forgets to tell our parents. That annoys mother, haha. Occasionally when a particular mark dropped down, she'd be upset and said ayah wouldn't like it. Truth be, my father is that strict about results. There's no such thing as below 90 for us girls. I'm stupider so the limit was 80 for me, hehe. Even if it's 98, he'd make a big deal out of it. Instead of saying good job, he'd tell me tuh lah careless... cuba check, ni buat kerja mesti kelam kabut... yadi yada. But the smile on his face while babbling tells it all. Men... and their ego.
Yet the best part is getting the rewards. Ask all you want!
Back to Alia, she doesn't brag about it, never have I heard her being so proud of her gifted brain. But excuse your stupid sister here, she's just too proud she's gonna leave a mark on this post. Well you know what, smart Americans are boastful. They go by you've got it, you flaunt it.
Anyway, her SPM trial results were too much. Can you believe she scored more than 95 for most of the papers? (I'm gonna assume all papers now). Good job fatty!! I'm so proud of you this Saturday is fatty-off day. So... well done smart ass!
Can I've your brain now?

My baby sister is all grown up :')
