September 17, 2009

Nincompoop

Can someone please remind me why I'm doing this course again? Because I seem to have misplaced my memory these days. Well I've been using it to store those figures and whatnot. But that trivial part, no wait (!) crucial, that crucial part seems to be sleeping like a baby. Wake up you nincompoop! You're not helping, at all. Sheesh. How much louder do I need to shout?

Okay so what if I've foreseen this to happen - the hectic schedule, the when-will-I-ever-catch-up inhale and exhale and the god knows what else I've prepared myself for. But goodness gracious! Have you ever heard of the word rest? Is it just me or these people overlooked rest when they flipped through the dictionary. Obviously it's just me. Shucks.

Sorry I cannot come to Skype mommy & daddy. Your daughter's schedule for today is bonkers. Don't worry I'm not blogging out of leisure, your daughter is at the same time checking her never-ending incoming email messages. If only the titles print hello, I miss you instead of 22S:195 HW4.

IF.

Yes HW stands for homework. Crap. Better hit the book back, study group starts in less than half an hour. Oh and what the hell is Raya anyway? Blah. Come soon my dear Friday!
 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0