June 09, 2009

Ramblings

Munky what you doing?
Online. Why?
Ok means I salah orang. I'm in KL I thought I saw you. I lambai, she lambai-ed with a blur face.
That girl sure is weird. You ni rabun ah.
Angau lama tak jumpa you.
(yadi yada)
Peminat I seorang American, seorang Russian. Fuh dahsyat gak I ni.

***

Hi syaza, how's your packing going? We miss you here :)
(yadi yada)
It's more quiet without you. Now only two girls left in the department.

***

1. Paging Miss Moon Java to bully Mr Perasan For Life once you're home.
2. I do miss working but sleeping is so much better!
3. And not having to melalui kesesakan lalu lintas is the best thing ever!
4. Oh my god have I ex-colleagues now? How fad is that?
5. Yes yes I'm cuckoo like that.
6. And wow was I that loud? Hmm, okay don't response.
7. This numbering stuff is making me weirder. Oh well.

***

I asked ayah for my immunization record the other day. He told me he couldn't find it and that I can just ask the hospital for it. Only later mother handed me booklets of the record. And boy do I love Subang Jaya Medical Centre - the now Sime Darby Medical Centre Subang Jaya. I still cannot fix the new name, so used to SJMC rather than hmm SDMCSJ? Okay what the hell is that.

So they made this booklet or some sort stating your details in a very, very creative way! Well let's go back to 1989, it sure was stupendous! Can you imagine I awed at my own record? Okay I'm that vain but there are footprints in it! My baby footprints!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0