May 08, 2009

Bonjour!

Don’t you want to take a blood test?

Oh mother. I am just having flu and have been ill sick. Just how my nature works – suck at falling sick.


But I know because you care.


Every night pun nak keluar, ayah is not around, if anything happens?


Oh mother. You won’t guess how other girls never abide their curfews. Sneaking out becomes their daily regime. And out of their parents’ reach they become this entirely different human i.e. changing their attire (most rebellious act?). I find it pathetic.


But I know because you are worried.


No, no more clothes for you. No more shoes. No more buying anything.


Oh mother. Don’t living expenses include clothes and shoes? Hehe. Just kidding, there are more than enough. And sharing is caring? Your bags are mine too?


But I know because you want the best for me.


Nanti siapa nak gaduh-gaduh dengan mak. Alia kena bising lah lepas ni.


Oh mother. Let’s pray Alia turns into this girlish girl with a lot to talk about. Not that I can really imagine, but I sure wish!


Because I too will miss you.


When ayah said you are strong and intelligent. Damn right he is! For that alone you are a super mother.


I come with no sugary words. All the coughing and flu deaden my brain. But do know that we everlastingly love you.


Happy Mother’s Day!

To my aunts especially and all mothers across the universe, thank you. Thank you for we, have never flown without wings.



You Are Totally Like Your Mom




You and your mom are practically clones.
You think alike and you even seem to read each other's mind.
And while you get along well now, you probably fought when you were a teenager.
You're definitely your mother's child... and that's just fine with you.


 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0