You know, if only money really grows on tree.
Because even with unconditional offers (surprisingly plural) funding is numero uno problemo.
Some might chanced upon me quoting God always has greater plans for you than you have for yourself (thank you to whoever came up with that) well I never thought it'd be that frequent. Maybe not to most but to me especially. It really is written, only the journey to unveil it shadows.
Although I am prepared to be back suffocating, I sure am not yet ready to fly without wings. Oh bummer! Growing up sure is killing, perhaps the reason my eyes were glued on cartoons this weekends.
Because even with unconditional offers (surprisingly plural) funding is numero uno problemo.
Some might chanced upon me quoting God always has greater plans for you than you have for yourself (thank you to whoever came up with that) well I never thought it'd be that frequent. Maybe not to most but to me especially. It really is written, only the journey to unveil it shadows.
Although I am prepared to be back suffocating, I sure am not yet ready to fly without wings. Oh bummer! Growing up sure is killing, perhaps the reason my eyes were glued on cartoons this weekends.