Character is higher than intellect.
A great soul will be strong to live as well as think.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
A great soul will be strong to live as well as think.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
I farcically feel like babbling. So beforehand, abort (really) if ‘masa itu emas’ to you, because this missy here is high on caffeine. Very often at this hour on weeknight, I am already dancing with the stars - except when the monsters go food hunting.
Well, I did warn you.
Caffeine was a lullaby whenever I plan to stay up for revision. Only now it works vice versa. The goal to reduce consumption of caffeine is hmm abolished. I suck at checking goal boxes.
Mr A said you are a genius. Fatty told me soon as she hoped into the car. (And what else?). Oh come on, who does not like compliments? Laugh. Can I seriously flashback? For the sake of that ‘brain’ I had because as of now, I am lacking the slightest sense of intellectuality. Especially, ESPECIALLY working with fellows, associates or whatever their qualifications are. But it is not them who belittle me. They are in fact a motivation of what I aspire to be. It is the hmm (finding the polite word) nobody? ...well comparing say B to the well-accomplished people, B is pretty much nothing! Yes I am an intern, but does that make you atrocious? Apparently everyone dislikes B - thanks to the attitude.
Having a thought, many precisely, when the guy who came into my blog unannounced and lashed out every F word possible said I pretty much have not tasted real life. Okay obviously those are my words. Just beautifying the lad’s words because his were… hmm ugly? Anyhow the thing is I must say I am grateful to him. If you are reading this, thank you. Your impoliteness has helped me bounce back to reality each time I thought rainbow just surpasses grey clouds. Because many a time, I wonder what define real life?
Just the other day I walked pass a man who was assaulted and robbed by a group of bandits. In a blink of an eye, they disappeared. The definition of passer-by was well defined that evening. There was nothing we could do. And when you thought people are that oblivion, let me enlighten you ‘not in that situation’. One cannot help but feel a bit paranoid after witnessing such accident. Note to self - be careful, extra careful.
The so much humble introduction to working life was quite a page turner. You came to wonder the number of people exist in this beloved country. Because allow me to share with you, traffic status (referring to
If by choice I prefer to drive straight to work. But because there is limited parking space at Leboh Ampang, best solution is to hop on the train. So there are just too many people on the road, how the hell does the queue at the station get so long? And hats off, Malaysians do line up!
I have yet to sum up the experience learnt, learning and will learn but my counting of blessings speeds up.
By being an intern I believe is the best way to have a clear view of status segregation. It differs from one organisation to another. As discrete as it is, we cannot see the wind but we feel it. However so, professionalism as I may say it is able to outdo such implication. My superiors especially have inculcated in me the appreciation of knowledge and to always expand it by sharing with others. Oh how I adore thou.
With the spending I had, the whining I made and the many other selfish acts, I am one lucky daughter. To ungrateful child, have a solitary moment. Just pause and appreciate.
As for the remaining months of training, boo missus arrogant! Here’s to lifelong lessons!