January 05, 2009

Train

What I learnt today,
The stench people have to endure while cramping up in the train.


But what I really learnt today,
To be grateful of the many things my parents have provided me with. Especially for the benefit of my varsity journey.


Nonetheless I had a good first day. Mother said I am lucky to be given my own desk with a computer and a set of stationery on the very first day. Considering I am an intern. But what is more fortunate is the opportunity to breathe in a new atmostphere.


Oh, this one guy asked if I am Malay because he was weirded out by my name. So cuckoo. I obviously look Malay! And another guy (from Hong Kong) had a hard time pronouncing my name. It was really funny actually. I tried so hard not to laugh, but I did. Haha. They were all very nice, hope it stays that way (:


I am a working girl! Wait, erase the last word - I am a working lady. Heehee.
 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0