December 21, 2008

Purple

Shoot for the moon.
Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
- Les Brown


Perhaps I did not shoot for the moon. The seemingly possible reason I hit rock bottom not the stars. Excruciatingly pathetic. And it sure is dusty down here. All this coughing is doing no good. Working hard on the dust but surely a vacuum is better than a broom.


Say, Christmas is nearing, am I eligible for a wish?


Here goes another gobbledygook talk. Well not that I actually spoke like an intellect before. What I do best, pretty clear huh. Gosh I suck big time.


Grades are not a measure of one's intellectuality, they say. Quite frankly, I have circled myself in that school of thought. Only recently I find it rather bull. I am assuming it works differently on the other side of the world. But here, that notion is absolute rubbish.


Yes mother, it must have resulted from my attitude. Run a check up on your conscience. The need to speak up was always taken aback. Who am I to confer, but who ever cares? I was never their favourite and never will be, period. To be crème de la crème is to be a kiss ass. How 'they' run it. You are a total dumb, fret not! Kiss their ass and it will buy your ticket out. To be noted, in flying colours.


Blimey. It appears to be an act of arrogance if you mind your own business. You might want to dig those six feet under dignity. Sadistic enough your friend (so you thought) sits on the same bench. Save your comforting words. Hope you had a whale of time feigning.



I am donned in those raging pants once more, only that cowardly to blast out loud.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0