The bunny is still bouncing! A month to go, and I am out of here! The kakak is joining us for holiday! You are so gonna get fat. Hee!
And dear finals,
You still suck! So let's get this over and done with pronto!
P/s: I think you need to go fck yourself and die. If you are at no fault, tak perlu go around justifying. Yeah, pray to God for truth to prevail. Just so you know, my intuition has never failed me. Maybe the reason I could not be bothered to babble all possible to people. Unlike you who run around naked. Hodoh. Hina.
And dear finals,
You still suck! So let's get this over and done with pronto!
P/s: I think you need to go fck yourself and die. If you are at no fault, tak perlu go around justifying. Yeah, pray to God for truth to prevail. Just so you know, my intuition has never failed me. Maybe the reason I could not be bothered to babble all possible to people. Unlike you who run around naked. Hodoh. Hina.