November 01, 2008

If the Rain Must Fall

If the other person injures you, you may forget the injury;
but if you injure him you will always remember.
...Kahlil Gibran


Should it not be quite the opposite? Gibran never failed to make me ponder, of what lies between the lines. Words as how Shakespeare had said it, without thoughts are never to heaven go. Care not to share your 2cents worth? You cannot possibly be that stingy. Just maybe you are that oblivious. Life revolves around no one but you. People are that selfish are they not?


Questions float to linger. Only the effort holds them still.


To those (not many, I presume) who know me well, pretty sure are aware of my eccentric way of fusing words. Eccentric I believe is just me being humble about it. I have my flaws. But to justify that I am not blowing off own trumpet is overrated. Because much as I am trying to put it in a meek way, words gushing out from this perplexed mind will in any way ring your bell.


It is pretty obvious that I am vertically-challenged. My baby sister, if you have not known is taller than me. Oh and I suck at doing house chores. So tell me, how do I endure four months (the least) of ironing my own clothes? And to travel via public transport? What a disturbance. Call me spoilt and laugh all you may, but seriously how do I bear all of this? Nonetheless, I am beyond grateful. Alhamdulillah, that I managed to secure a place for my final evaluation. But let's just hope my aunt manages to get her maid back at that time.


And if you really know me you think twice before stepping in the language ring. Particularly when you are not equipped. But come to think of it, because they do not know me that they dived in. It is sad enough that your book cover is ugly. Then you barged in without knocking. Care to clarify? If solely for the purpose of abusing me with words, your brain totally needs a check up. And especially when you are trash, those revolting words just crumple in filth. Sad to know there is such rubbish in human form.


Who am I to confer? But who are you to differ?


Yet again, you cannot help being oblivion. We are not what we eat, we are definitely what we read. Looked feign, you cannot help mumbling. Reason being, it had foul language written all over. To be noted, it is at the sight of vex does one puke over. And it is at the vapour of stench does one faint.


So how green is that grass on the other side? I have yet to discover the ultimatum. Perhaps once found, fetid words are no longer applicable. And when they are put to no use, simple words I am sure of will stab you deep. So deep that you can never ever brush the pain away.


But then again, just maybe.
 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0