Yikes! The panic mode is switched on. I am in deep trouble. Dead. Dead meat. First paper is on this coming Thursday, and I have not finished studying! Oh dear lord. What have I gotten myself into. Procrastination is evil, EVIL. There's no use cursing now.
Speaking of that, need I apologise for my uncouth manner over the past few posts. Blame the... hmm hormone? Nay, blame the bitch. Okay I better stop speaking foul language. Because mother reads the blog. Sorry ma, I learnt them myself. Bad me, I know. But bad people just sicken the hell out of me. Okay let's just stop here.
Kak, thank you. I love you. Sorry for the weird apprehension. Tak boleh terima betul. Let us pass this final semester and get our butts off Shah Alam! And saya nak James Morrison please. I need him to serenade me to sleep. Please... You love me I know. So get me him!
Cupcake, thank you for the ice cream. Cooled off the heat. Yummy indeed. Thank you. Oh yes, cupcake here refers to you, you know... Hee.
Encik Degil, throw the Elmo away. Seriously. Or send it to another home?
By the by, tinkle me luck people. Please...! I am desperate. I need countless of luck! Sobs.
Speaking of that, need I apologise for my uncouth manner over the past few posts. Blame the... hmm hormone? Nay, blame the bitch. Okay I better stop speaking foul language. Because mother reads the blog. Sorry ma, I learnt them myself. Bad me, I know. But bad people just sicken the hell out of me. Okay let's just stop here.
Kak, thank you. I love you. Sorry for the weird apprehension. Tak boleh terima betul. Let us pass this final semester and get our butts off Shah Alam! And saya nak James Morrison please. I need him to serenade me to sleep. Please... You love me I know. So get me him!
Cupcake, thank you for the ice cream. Cooled off the heat. Yummy indeed. Thank you. Oh yes, cupcake here refers to you, you know... Hee.
Encik Degil, throw the Elmo away. Seriously. Or send it to another home?
By the by, tinkle me luck people. Please...! I am desperate. I need countless of luck! Sobs.