September 20, 2008

For Izzah

Starting time - After midnight.

Name - Munky.
Sisters - Fatty.
Brothers - None.
Shoe size - 6.
Height - Short but not stump, I think.
Where do you live? Somewhere over the rainbow.

Have you ever...
been on a plane? Wish I am boarding one now.
swam in the ocean? *singing Under the Sea* Isn't Sebastian adorable?
fallen asleep at school? History class was never a party.
fell off your chair? Yikes!
sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call? I need my beauty sleep.
saved e-mails? What stupid question is this?

What is your room like? Me.
What is right beside you? The mouse.
What is the last thing you ate? Sandwich ice cream, yummy!

Ever had...
chicken pox? Did not even feel the itchiness, thank God.
sore throat? Vanilla ice cream is the best cure.
stitches? Nada.
broken nose? Still standing.

Do you...
believe in love at first sight? Hee.
like picnics? Whatever that involves food.

Who was/were the last person...
you danced with? Hmm.
last made you smile? Handsome, thanks for the cupcake surprise!

Today, did you...
talk to someone you like? No.
kissed anyone? Yes.
get sick? I am in the pink of health.
talk to an ex? Didn't cross my mind.
miss someone? The father is coming home soon! Yippee!

Who do you really hate?
For me to know and for you to find out.

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now? Nada.
Do you like your hand-writing? Yuck.
Are your toe nails painted? I pray, you should too.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in? My parents'.
What color shirt are you wearing now? White.
Are you a friendly person? It depends.
Do you have any pets? No.
Do you sleep with the TV on? Am not that lazy.
What are you doing right now? Go figure.
Can you handle the truth? Yes, but how truthful can one be?
Are you closer to your mother or father? The mother.
Do you eat healthy? Never.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? Ew, no.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? Kakak.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? Haha.
Are you confident? At times it went overboard.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
Looking adorable as always.
Looking adorable as always.
Looking adorable as always.
Looking adorable as always.
Looking adorable as always.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

Mind your own business.

5 of my bad habits
Jeng.
Jeng jeng.
Jeng jeng jeng.
Jeng jeng jeng jeng.
Jeng jeng jeng jeng jeng.

5 places I am living in

Home is where the heart is.

Time done - Now?


P/s: another tag, this time by Haziqah. Sorry, I am not quite sure how you want me to convey it. Anyhow, click people click it! Tetap Bersinar.
 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0