In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter,
and sharing of pleasures.
and sharing of pleasures.
...Kahlil Gibran
This is a dedication, my dedication to a beloved friend - Happy Birthday.
Because it has been awhile since I last squirmed my poetic side, or the 'emotional gush' I present to you nothing but my best trait - babbling. Since you know me very well that each word which chatters out of my mouth is understood in a blink, I believe you will be the only one to rhyme this impeccably. But the reason to my dedication be known to others is because you deserve the entire appraisal.
Each born day of a person is a day of commemorating their existences. The definition of celebration varies from one to another. Some are just lucky that people never forget theirs' no matter how old they age to be. But as you flick another chapter at the ticking of midnight, a bud blooms. Another blossoming that checks more wisdom in life. Besides being sent to earth as His servant, should we not gain knowledge until we are call to stop? Should we not seek wisdom to the very last breath? The difference is ambiguous but the purpose intersects them at any grid.
Meekly as I speak, your budding flower will I am sure colours us all. Because you are an endless glow. Where I stand now, by bits or as a whole I thank you for the mould. The shape I entrusted to have differ me from the rest especially of your sincerity. They can never see through their naked eyes even the reason I believe why God has brought us this close. They can observe or whatsoever they named it, but they can never know better.
The gift of a friend is the gift of extending your family. Hence there floats another thought of which I feel that a friend who by definition is one you entrust your heart to, is to be treated no different than a family member. Your running blood may not fall in the same type, but the appreciation rests there.
Because you are the ease of my hay wired mind I thank you for the rest of my life. For the shits I have been through, if not of your patience and tolerance to my despicable behaviour, my sanity would have ran lower than it is. I am a pain in the ass. But you stand there still, rooting for me even if it means shaking off fuchsia pompoms.
There can never be a dot to compile my gratitude. This is just a humble thank you and a token of merry on your birthday. To my most beautiful friend, my big sister, may Allah grant your wishes and may His blessings fly with you always. On this day I wish you endless love and a,
Happy 20th Birthday!
Not to forget, Happy 2nd Goo Goo Giraffe!
Loving you always,
Your adorable Munky.
P/s: sila jeles saya masih a teen, wahaha.
Because it has been awhile since I last squirmed my poetic side, or the 'emotional gush' I present to you nothing but my best trait - babbling. Since you know me very well that each word which chatters out of my mouth is understood in a blink, I believe you will be the only one to rhyme this impeccably. But the reason to my dedication be known to others is because you deserve the entire appraisal.
Each born day of a person is a day of commemorating their existences. The definition of celebration varies from one to another. Some are just lucky that people never forget theirs' no matter how old they age to be. But as you flick another chapter at the ticking of midnight, a bud blooms. Another blossoming that checks more wisdom in life. Besides being sent to earth as His servant, should we not gain knowledge until we are call to stop? Should we not seek wisdom to the very last breath? The difference is ambiguous but the purpose intersects them at any grid.
Meekly as I speak, your budding flower will I am sure colours us all. Because you are an endless glow. Where I stand now, by bits or as a whole I thank you for the mould. The shape I entrusted to have differ me from the rest especially of your sincerity. They can never see through their naked eyes even the reason I believe why God has brought us this close. They can observe or whatsoever they named it, but they can never know better.
The gift of a friend is the gift of extending your family. Hence there floats another thought of which I feel that a friend who by definition is one you entrust your heart to, is to be treated no different than a family member. Your running blood may not fall in the same type, but the appreciation rests there.
Because you are the ease of my hay wired mind I thank you for the rest of my life. For the shits I have been through, if not of your patience and tolerance to my despicable behaviour, my sanity would have ran lower than it is. I am a pain in the ass. But you stand there still, rooting for me even if it means shaking off fuchsia pompoms.
There can never be a dot to compile my gratitude. This is just a humble thank you and a token of merry on your birthday. To my most beautiful friend, my big sister, may Allah grant your wishes and may His blessings fly with you always. On this day I wish you endless love and a,
Happy 20th Birthday!
Not to forget, Happy 2nd Goo Goo Giraffe!
Loving you always,
Your adorable Munky.
P/s: sila jeles saya masih a teen, wahaha.