Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
If you could spend one Ringgit in 5 minutes, what would you spend on?
…I’ll ask Ayah for a few more notes, hee.
What is your most favourite thing to do?
…Bully my fat sister.
What kind of news do you read?
…Obituary. Believe it or not.
What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
…Dark chocolates, yuck!
Is there someone in your heart right now?
…My late grandmother.
Do you believe you can survive without money?
…I sure have been living in the jungle if I do.
What are you afraid to lose the most?
…Right now, my sanity.
What do you feel like doing right now?
...Swimming, don’t ask me why.
If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
...Very much am an orthodox girl in this field.
List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
…Quite frankly, I don’t know much about her. Thank you though for always visiting this rusty page :)
What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
…A decent man who is an obeying Muslim will do just fine.
What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
…When the intuition starts to twitch. Or just ask mother.
Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
…Yes yes! A countless time yes!
If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
…Chocolates.
If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
…Happy, duh!
If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
…Naive at the wrong time.
Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
…The mother, don’t know what I’d do without her.
How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
…Cruising the
What is the one thing you love about yourself?
...I believe in me.
If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
…My cell phone, so I can try my butt out to bring in other things. Reasonable?
And I tag Ain Jaflis / Beh Kay Hieng / Izzah Hayati / Lee Pui Yi / Liyana Alia / Malina Raihan / Nabila Azizan / Niksu Rashid