June 15, 2008

Lucky

It is middle of June and soon, the year will meet its half. As you can obviously see, my blog fights poorly in the postings competition. Gone were the days I enjoy writing so much. Some unexplainable encounters halt me from penning down my thoughts. The view floats dispersedly. I cannot hold a meeting to intersect them, or at least to have them at parallel.


Reason I am justifying is solely to picture the lessening posts published to dearest readers. To have them constantly asking me to update, to ink down my thoughts and to just revive my blog pretty much are the reason I am still blogging. To whom it may concern, thank you so much. You people are the heartbeat of this ugly page.


Another gruesome semester will soon kick off. For the time being, each carefree day is well spent. My exam results were pretty satisfying except for that one hell subject. Nonetheless, alhamdulillah.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“…the closer you get to God, the more you are tested. But you will see the goodness. You will see the truth.”
I am Muslim
by Dina Zaman


There are always that many times you turn to God for answers. In prayers, the world just shuts down. Solitude gets into you. Tears have dampened your cheeks. There you sat down, begging for His forgiveness, seeking His blessings and counting your gratitude. You sob even harder, you always forget Him.


You are a forgetful servant.


Miraculously He never forgets you. Many a time you wonder where was He when you needed Him most. What more need you do for Him to surface. Why has He not granted you happiness? Eventually you give up. You relent but you never repent. Because you thought you’ve done everything you could.


That is when you are wrong.


For all of the disturbing experiences, I second that notion strongly. God grant you joy in many ways. The second you decode the hidden treasure, you will find utmost merriment. You check another box of life fulfilments. No more jacks jumping out of the box, but in ascend you learn the meaning of life.


“…the closer you get to God, you have more sadness.”
I am Muslim
by Dina Zaman


It means happiness in disguise.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0