April 18, 2008

For Izzah

I’ve been tagged.


Been awhile since I last posted tags. Not much of a tagging fan, but yeah, it has been awhile AND serious post seems repugnant for the time being. If only puking is like eating ice-cream, I’d puke each time I flipped through those textbooks. And vomit more just trying to understand those impossible mathematical problems. Blah. Oh yes, am having final in less than a week time.


Tinkle me luck people!


6 random facts about me:


1. I suffer from obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (OCPD). The annoyance level has reduced though. Being a varsity student taught me to lessen the fastidious anxiety for my own sake. Call me a monk, I just adore perfectionism!


2. I don’t like cats. They don’t like me either.


3. I do not cook. I have no interest in cooking. I don’t understand the jitters people get with recipes. And I don’t mind sinking in cynical remarks about it *snicker*


4. I want to slap a girl so hard that it’ll distort her sympathetic face for being such a fake. Especially for being so cheap it tarnished purity of a woman.


5. I secretly wish of becoming a prominent author. Sit alone under a bushy tree with the river flowing nearby. Just me and nature. Let my mind sways, and write without any interference.


6. I am in LOVE with Adam Levine. Marry me baby!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0