March 31, 2008

Marching off March

My list of ‘blogosphere’ has incessantly increased. Welcome aboard if it isn’t too late for warm greetings! Hope you’ll have joyous walks in the path of writing.


On the contrary, I myself have been nothing but impossible, on writing for that matter. Jealousy is well developed as I blog-hopped others’ updates. Yet, nothing has been much done. Whining about this alone is agitating enough. Mind me readers, just a rusty attempt on slashing the epilogue, not?


I’d blame the ceaseless figure feedings for killing my moods. Mathematical studying is just exhausting! Goodness God. Speaking of that, my final exam is just around the corner. Bugger.


It’s pretty pathetic that my recent update is the layout. Oh well. I even thought of posting silly quizzes I took for the sake of updating? Haha. Yes yes I know, pathetic. Better stop here, just a post of greetings to the newbie. Parallel with the upcoming April, happy blogging! Enjoy this art of learning life!


But wait! This I have to post, it gives me the pathological boost to venture my upcoming quizzes, tests and finals of course *wink*




You Are a Total Brainiac



You're amazingly brilliant. Some would even say genius. You're curious, thoughtful, analytical, and confident.

You take on difficult subjects because you want to, not because you have to.


No field of knowledge is too complicated or intimidating for you.


You've got the brains to do anything you want.
It's possible you end up doing everything you want.


 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0