January 14, 2008

Blah

If you never say your name out loud to anyone
They can never ever call you by it
...Better
Regina Spektor


I sure have been absent from blogosphere. I apologise whenever the missing arises. Only now, I’d like to justify that the mind is blocked every now and then – at its best performance each newborn semesters. One of many reasons I started blogging did not list down to utilise it as photo-blogging. Obviously now, it tops other passionate reasons. Oh my. Since I chose to display 5 posts not 5 days of postings, it looks as though I have contradicted with my own idea of blogging. Blah.


Note: I’m emotionally curved. You’ll enjoy this post if and only if,

- you read between the lines
-
you are not a dumb blonde
-
you adore cynicism
-
you, of course understand sarcasm
-
you just plain know me


…and that however depends on what level of scorn I’m ranting here, in this post. Along the words I might run out of rubbish and glue back to the norm. Although mundane, it is just safe n’est-ce pas? Writing is an expression. People are what they read, not what they eat you bloody blonde. That is absolutely not of my sole saying. I’m very sure it is not a debate to sentient readers. Don’t huh? me for quoting that. Ha! You just did, perhaps you need to brush up your I read and I write portrayal.


It’s disturbing to find others’ recent posts were of few days back or just shy hours of the day. Yet I do not understand why it bugs me so freaking much about not updating considering I whine of not having cool happenings to type in. Wild guess, it’s the mood swing…not? Oh whatever.


So I thought photo-blogging or uploading images at Friendster, Myspace, Facebook, etc. would help gist the idea of how my life circles. Well at least that is how I define or shall I put it manipulate those network-shits. I have nothing against one event with thousands of pictures uploaded, but I’m highly cynical about it. Because you see, people are just annoyingly stupid. They are intellectual morons. By intellectual I mean is how our society read them and by morons is just my very own adding up another word to confuse the earlier. But seriously, they are idiots.


Stupid enough to trust edited, resized and cropped images for the so thought overflowing buoyancy. Let me recap, it is the people who translate happiness only through pictures that I fancy, not the ones with many pictures. Confused? Just abort this post. By now if you are not laughing, you are a dumb blonde. Or I guess, you just don’t like me or my writing but you are reading it, so of course I’ll be having the last laugh.


Don’t get me wrong. I am happy, so very happy that I disown jealousy whenever I glimpse at others’ grinning smiles. Only that I find this matter so immature and I just have to have a say.


Some say they observe. By observing they can conclude what goes around. I would love and be highly honoured if you would allow me to add to that observe theory that you do have to listen. It works in many ways; observing, listening, reading, etc. And because you people believe what you see, no one can interrupt your judgement. But we can mind-boggle you. Albeit you were there to witness the days, you have just got to listen.


I believe listening is more powerful than observing. Put it in a simple way, we trash talk about celebrities for what we see and listen. But the listening is through the storyteller not gushing out from the celebrities. I hereby am a member of this heinous society. Boo me! That is an example.


Back to reality, your life. Listen. The art of listening is not didactical. It is instilled through observation. In no doubt the eyes catch the surrounding before the ears. Therefore give spaces for the ears to listen and later on synchronise with the eyes. Keep in mind that although one is loud and jumpy, not necessarily one is all-out about himself. That on the other hand will lead to another story. And I do not wish to go there.


I’m running out of craps. Well literally. This matter will never come to an end. Life is exciting when the canvas is painted in abstract. Life is rewarding when giving is more concerned than receiving. Life is compelling when your loved ones appreciate your flaws.


Oh what do I know.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0