Chakra tagged me, so this one post is especially for him. I read on this tag before. I'm not a fan of tag-reply but because of Chakra, and I had nothing better to do. Oh, good one though.
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
How are you feeling today?
Sunday Morning Song - Howie Day
...Yes, I’m still on Sunday ambience!
Will you get far in life?
Jump (For My Love) - Girls Aloud
…And I shall jump!
What is your best friend’s theme song?
Twenty-Twenty Surgery - Taking Back Sunday
...Bummer! Hahaha.
What is the story of your life?
Snow On The
…Cool, say if the star touches the ground. Surprises!
What was high school like?
How Much - Mariah Carey feat Usher
…Priceless!
How can you get ahead in life?
The Police and the Private - Metric
…Yikes! Cops?!
What’s the best thing about your friends?
Hanya - Melly Goeslaw feat Anto Hoed
…Score!
Describe your grandparents.
Against all Odds (Take a Look at Me Now) - Mariah Carey
…Gosh. They are, always.
How’s your life going?
Badai Pasti Berlalu - Ari Lasso
…Oh jolly! Let the sun shines you grey clouds!
What song will they play at your funeral?
Angin - Dewa
…Absolute no-no! Surah Yassin,amin.
Will you have a happy life?
My All - Mariah Carey
…Yay me! (Kenapa banyak sangat lagu Mariah Carey ni?)
What do your friends really think about you?
Always Love - Nada Surf
…Oui! J’adore mes amis!
Do people secretly lust after you?
Question Existing - Rihanna
...Yes people, do you? Haha!
How can you make yourself happy?
Don't Push Love Away - The Juliana Theory
…Oh I won’t, definitely
What should you do with your life?
I'll Be Loving You Forever - 3T
…Man, enough with the love already! So corny
Will you ever have children?
Re-Offender - Travis
…This is so wrong, hmmph!
What song would you strip to?
Don't Mess With My Man - Nivea
…Yeah baby!!
What does your mum think of you?
Let Down - Radiohead
…Ya Allah
What is your deep, dark secret?
Nameless - Young Love
…(I don’t want to be a let down!)
What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
Candy Girl (Sugar, Sugar) - The Archies
…(Can’t concentrate)
What’s your personality like?
Wild World - Mr Big
…In a good way, yes :P
What song will be played at your wedding?
Moi Lolita – Alizee
...sweet ;) but the question is, who? hehe