September 14, 2007

Ramadhan

Sounds of the ocean waves escape exigencies
Colours of the sunset delude harsh reality

Longing for quietude she seeks forgiveness
Inside the house of Allah
She solitary sits in the midst of blessings

Although the last time I wrote was recent, kak’s birthday to be precise, it has been centuries since I last put my thoughts in sentences. And seeing that I have changed the blog template perhaps will bud constant updates. I was browsing through my old posts, and realised how much I miss writing. I miss the anxiety I felt every time my fingers touch the keyboard. I long for the enthusiasm to share with you parts of me. I got the jitters whenever I see comments posted by readers. But these do not compete with the satisfaction I had for being able to touch some hearts.
So here I am, writing, hoping to be back on track. Oh, goodness. I have been awfully busy with assignments, quizzes, tests, etc. The road being seldom breezed is seemingly harder than the road joyfully strolled. Varsity life means having everyday pretty occupied. I find myself attending lectures or burying my head into the textbook at nights preparing for tests and quizzes. It is nothing alien seeing people next to me are doing the same thing. Perhaps how we live our wildest dreams differ.
At times, little voices rebel hard to gush out. The voices of brain strain. Pleading to do nothing but to lie down, stare at the twinkling stars. Let the wind floats your mind into the rainbow of emptiness. Saunter the beach feeling the grains of sand. Ah, by only writing I exude merriment.
But hey, back to reality. The fasting month has just started. Ramadhan, a month blessed of forgiveness. I was sitting composedly inside the mosque, when I grasped the little things I neglected the past few months. I hope to fulfil what I have been prolonging. The dandiest voice of Jason Wade singing superlatively to shun the grey clouds appears incoherent compared to how the calling of azan puts me in serene. Seek for His forgiveness without resentment.


Dearest friends,
Selamat Berpuasa!
May you be blessed throughout this month of Ramadhan.
Take care.
 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0