June 02, 2007

Of UiTM, Part4- Against All Odds

Time flies, rapidly. June has already started, and 3rd semester will soon kick off for me. I’m now having the half end of my semester break. Results will be out soon, let's not go there. Quite some time that I put on my thinking cap, and write good. Overdosed of sleeping might be the answer here. But anyway, let's talk smart. Haha. I’m one who reminisces, a lot. When I’m alone, or in the midst of conversations, the mind could just float. Not that I don’t pay attention to your sayings, but whenever thoughts, deep ones rise, I swift away. A year of varsity opened up more perspectives, of how life is viewed particularly.

Another to think about. In this crazy student life, I figured one puzzle. A whole picture of passion. We are divided into walking the path we chose because we want to, and the road that we chose because we have to. 2obvious different definitions. but along the steps to stardom, things might just switch. For me at hand, I wasn’t sure of what I’m doing. Just the gist of pursuing my always love, math. And to your knowledge, that little love is the root of my going now. It is the only motivation that keeps you from backing off. When you do something purely out of passion, none can stop you. Even the most agitated lecturer won’t dry your will. They however are bricks playing with your focus. Studying isn’t smooth sailing as life is. so go for what you love.

On lighter note, the picture is that when you fall, for whatever it takes, all strengths are gathered just to stand up. And doing investment per say, my most horrid subject with all hatred inside, still couldn’t halt my dreams. Goodness, excuse my gibber grammar. Haven’t been reading nor writing. All I’m saying is that, choose the right path. The one that not only will make you smart, but teach you meaning of life. Because against all odds, it shouldn’t depreciate your will to strive!

As for me, more focus. I hope. No more last minute studying? Haha not! And again, gratitude to them, my loved ones. For simply making me feel secured. Knowing I have you people always.

So be prepared for more off the rocker Syaza next semester!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0