March 02, 2007

Of UiTM, Part3 - Nauseated

Here’s when I talk serious, no laughs. By reading the title depicts the annoyance I have inside. I was contemplating whether to write on such matter, or bottle-up inside. And I came to an agreement within my inner-voices that it has to be told. Because it agitates not just me, but also those who still are humane. I’m writing it short, I hope.

So you see, what happened was, yesterday, we had group presentations for agama class. My group was the last to present, and we were given the Islam Hadhari topic. Only two groups were presenting yesterday. I’m not writing names here, not that you readers know of. To move on, I was the first to go, I did on the introduction. After finishing my part, I sat on facing them who were presenting. What I didn’t realise was, few bastards at the back were disturbingly mocking Y who was presenting. Those bastards purposely dialled Y's hp, to disrupt him. What they had forgotten was Y wasn’t the only one presenting. It was a group presentation. When I knew it was their scam, I turned incredible hulk. Who the fuck do they think they are? The thing that infuriates me until now is that, those bastards have been making Y as their punch bag! Y is, however a nice, soft-spoken, well-mannered guy. And I believe he does not, and will not bring any harm. The fact that, at the beginning Y had said one of the bastards, is cute, is not any near reason for them to bully Y! So immature! And how this relates to me, writing under my series of UiTM?

Simply because, in UiTM, I witness this unforgivable act. I was mad for them not having the least respect, for the presentation we were having. I’m out of words, to describe how idiot the bastards were. Figure this math of intolerance. Ironically, they aren’t even close to being smart. You see, smart people won’t act deliberately to humiliate others. They won’t even think of doing so! Therefore, the bastards who acted such are complete, pure imbecile! Goodness. Who the fuck are they? They wish to compare their looks, go to hell. I shall stop here, if I were to proceed, I’ll add more sins. And what I did? I turned syaza faiqah hasbullah. Solid me, I went in front for conclusion, and I with filtered words, sarcastically have a say to them. And they did not even dare look. Cowards! Do not mess with me. I am indeed, just a girl, but I am no ordinary girl to give you bastards in for this matter.

Respect others, for it is the only way you will learn to respect yourself. And others' flaw isn’t reason for you to flaunt your flair. Allah presents us with mentally challenged people, to instil the humane in us, not to become worse than animals. Even animals define love way better. Have a thought. We do not stand alone, for reasons which matter. We stand alone afterlife, and our acts foresee future home. But because of others' prayers we smell the scent of heaven.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0