three things that scare me:
..how could things ever scare you? wahaha. must i admit im in fear of death / Allah / frustrating my parents
three people who make me laugh:
liyana when she does the squidward-walk / bea with the look on her face, yesterday. shh! / people who never laugh at themselves
..how could things ever scare you? wahaha. must i admit im in fear of death / Allah / frustrating my parents
three people who make me laugh:
liyana when she does the squidward-walk / bea with the look on her face, yesterday. shh! / people who never laugh at themselves
three things I love:
..what's with things? they arent eternal, heh. my ikan, only if you know what i mean / my orange toys'r'us bottle / my piano, though i havent been attending to it much these days
three things I hate:
..we love, and try not to hate. ngehngeh
three things I dont understand:
..ouuuh, now i see it, things here arent literally things. wahaha, sory
three things on my desk:
moo-moo frame given by syazana / desk-lamp / handphone, which fyi is dented here & there, so i need a NEW hp, sigh
three things im doing right now:
..im not a multi-tasker, i think
three things I want to do before I die:
..i had listening test yesterday where one of the section spoke on the differences between achievers & non-achievers which basically mentioned achievers set attainable goals, therefore i think ive none. that is pathetic i must say, but all i could think of is to own that bloody 4flat & hold on to it
three things I can do:
scream, might break a glass / be super sarcastic / ..should've asked what i cannot do
three things you should isten to:
Damien Rice singing The Blower's Daughter/ non-stop lecture by my ustazah, thou i didnt / bea squeeking, haha :p
three things you should never listen to:
a person acting wise, but speaks of rubbish / promises / strangers? haha
three favourite foods:
..im a devoted food lover, so there is no particular food to be mentioned
three beverages I drink regularly:
plain water / air suam / drinking water
three TV shows/books I watched/read as a kid:
cinderella / sleeping beauty / barney - tv shows
Peter and Jane / Fearless; series by Francine Pascal / comics of The Archies - books
three people I have to tag:
..am not tagging anyone. it has to stop :p