May 25, 2006

Take Me to The Rainbow, Please


Take me to the rainbow, please. Being inane I am not, for I do not gibber nonsense. Though I crap at times, but foolish is not what you will address me as. Take me to the rainbow, please.

These days, even trivial fracas hurt my heart. Being alone is what I've realised for not cherishing moments with loved ones, but how you hold on is the matter at hand. Thus, I learnt not to bother too much and not to hassle over what others' think of me, is a blessing I have. Contrary, we still need others' opinions. True, but why should one accept others' critics, if they, themselves are in doubt of life.

Nevertheless, I always remember to listen to advices. What bothers me is how selfish one could be and I feel that I need to escape, not running away just mentally trying to rejuvenate my dreams. Take me to the rainbow, please.

Vibrant colours attract me most of the rainbow. Scientifically, because of refraction the rainbow exists. Unnoticed, it appears. Lucky enough, one is able to view a breathtaking creation of God. Thus, take me to the rainbow, please. For I want to touch the beauty of nature and let my heart be touched by splendor. Escape reality for a moment. Just me, myself and I. And be guarded by angels.

Take me to the rainbow, please.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0